Women’s Voice and Leadership South Africa (WVL-SA) held the WVL-SA Learning and Sharing Summit on 3-4 March 2021. Winners were announced on International Women’s Day on 8, March 2021. The winners will have the opportunity to compete in the SADC regional, #Voice and choice Summit and Awards held by Gender Links (GL) on 15-17 March 2021. In this competition we are all winners! Read the full summit report.
Click on a category to view the participants’ presentations.
How to join the virtual sessions
- The virtual sessions will be held on the Southern Africa Gender Community
- Click here to go to the SAGC homepage
- If you are an existing member of the community, click on the LOGIN button
- If you are new to the community, click on the REGISTER button
Select your country and proceed to fill in a short registration form. Then click on REGISTER
- Once logged in: click CyberDialogues
You will be taken to the Cyber Dialogues Landing Page
- Select which room you want to go to
Plenary GBV and Youth
COVID 19 Economic Justice and Drivers of Change
SRHR, Climate Change, 50/50 and Institutional
The summit and training will be held at the GL Cottages and related venues which observe strict COVID-19 protocols in accordance with adjusted Level 3 rules. However, all events will be physical and virtual. You may close how you would like to participate.
For further information on presentations please contact the WVL Grants Coordinator Nomthandazo Mankazana-Mokoa on firstname.lastname@example.org. For logistic and travel arrangements please contact WVL Grants Assistant Fikile Maviya on email@example.com or call 082 560 0066.