Ebenezer Multi-Purpose Integrated Social Services was established in 2016 by members of the community who raised concerns regarding some social ills such as gender based violence and substance abuse.
The organisation was established to provide psycho-social support to victims and non-victims of gender based violence, and provide awareness campaigns on LGBTIQ, gender equality, and victim empowerment.
The aims of the WVLSA project is:
- to eradicate Gender-based violence in our communities
- to address the challenges faced by LGBTIQ society
- to empower girls to menstruate with pride
- to empower women to be economic viable by being independent
- to empower women and girls about their rights