Competent service providers are invited to submit an Expression of Interest using the form attached at Annex A for the production of a 20-minute video, drawn from existing footage provided by Gender Links. The purpose of the video is to document the ground-breaking work on gender responsive local governance in ten countries of the SADC Region. More on the organisation and its programme work can be found on www.genderlinks.org.za. All Expressions of Interest must be E Mailed to email@example.com by 12 noon on Monday, 21 September 2020. Late entries will not be considered. Those who meet the criteria must be prepared to make virtual presentations on the afternoon of Wednesday 23 September 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Question: How long should the final video be?
Answer: 20 – 25 Minutes
- Question: What it the length of the footage?
Answer: 8 hours approximately
- Question: Does the footage also include images/illustrations or is it just raw recorded footage?
Answer: It is just raw recorded footage.
- Question: Do you have the animated footage or will you expect the service provider to design such?
Answer: There is no animated footage, the service provider will be expected to design the animated footage if needed.
- Question: In terms of music and licensing, do you expect the service provider to purchase that or will you be providing it?
Answer: The service provider is expected to purchase all music licenses if necessary
- Question: What is the budget ceiling?
Answer: R200,000.00 maximum
|21 Sep 2020||Expression of Interest close.||Expression of Interest document and samples of work.|
|23 Sep 2020||Virtual presentations|
|28 Sep 2020||Successful bidder announced|
|1 – 5 Oct 2020||Footage review: for all countries available||Logs|
|12 Oct 2020||Draft scripts for the video||Scripts|
|16 Oct 2020||First cut of the video||Draft video|
|30 Oct 2020||Final video||Final product|